Sunday Morning in Early May

Sunday Morning in Early May
Valerian and Tree Poppy

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May Garden Tour

"One of the most delightful things about a garden is the anticipation it provides." W.E. Johns------

After long and delightful hours spent in my Silverado Canyon Garden during the past three months, I think it is finally ready for the May 2012, 2012 Modjeska/Silverado Garden Tour. The pink valerian are in full bloom as are the white and pink roses, salvia waverlys, orange and yellow iceland poppies, sweet scented lavenders, white and pink bacopa, and much more! Hummingbirds are a joy to watch as they move from flower to flower, as are the house wrens and other birds at the feeder.
I am excited to share my garden with friends, neighbors, and garden lovers, and look forward to and anticipate the questions I'll get.

No comments:

Post a Comment